Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Inspire Design

Inspire Design.

My motivation as an interior designer is to Inspire Design.  I feel that it is important to not only design but to Inspire Design and also to inspire my clients, family, and even you with my designs & ideas!  I don't strive to have someone change their paint color, cabinet, flooring and settle for a new product or layout but want them to be inspired by the changes in their home and more importantly, excited about those changes!  My blog "Inspire Design" is here to inspire you!  You will see projects I have worked on through my career as an interior designer at Floor to Ceiling in Fargo, projects I have worked on for friends and family, my own designs at home, ideas from friends & of course....design trends!

EVERY day is a new adventure for me!  I  meet new clients, am introduced to new products, and especially with renovations the design process is always twisting, turning & shifting.  I am so excited to include you in this adventure and look forward to hearing your comments & ideas too!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment