Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Favorite Things: Linear Tile

Check out these new products from one of my suppliers!

Linear tile is one of the hottest trends - and when I say linear I mean both in the size of the tile and the pattern printed on it.  Scroll down for some exciting new  products that I just can't wait to use in my designs!  Each of these collections comes in many colors and of course can be used in so many different applications and there are endless possibilities for decorative tile to pair with them.



Modus Collection

Eclipse Collection

Stile Collection

Of course I need to also show some of my favorite linear looks to pair with each of these!

Glass linear blend from Voguebay

Glass linear blend from Voguebay

Glass & marble linear blend from Bliss

All photographs were taken from www.ceramictileworksmn.com



No comments:

Post a Comment