Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Make the Old NEW

This is a project that I have pulled out of my archives (am I old enough to have "archives" yet!?).  Anyways....this was a simple little country bathroom that needed a new tub/shower & vanity.

My clients had an old dresser that they wanted to use as a vanity - which I thought was such an awesome idea - we cut it out and inserted the sink into it - the best part - the drawers are still used for storage below - existing handles and all!  A few pebbles in the bottom for a spa feel and...complete!  A furniture piece vanity, a family piece saved & a beautiful outcome!


For the shower we used a travertine high definition printed to look like marble adorned with a custom marble & glass decorative piece that I designed.  Marble chair rails frame in a glass  marble decorative accent piece for a creative custom piece that adds just the right amount of detail to compliment the surrounding tile.

Powder fixtures and brushed nickel accessories surrounded by neutral paint complete the soft country blue bathroom my clients desired - so adorable!!

1 comment: